Mother’s Day Lunch on No Man’s Fort
Enjoy a Mother’s Day like no other on No Man’s Fort in the Solent, where guests can enjoy a three-course meal and wine on Sunday 26th March.
This memorable day out at sea includes return boat transfers, a full guided tour of one of our historic forts, a welcome reception drink, three-course luncheon (accompanied by half a bottle of house wine per person), and tea and coffee.
You’ll arrive at the Solent Forts Port Office to check in ready for departure between 10:30am and 11:00am, before journeying to No Man’s Fort at 11:30am.
You’ll arrive at noon and be welcomed with a glass of Prosecco, and then you’ll enjoy a guided historical tour, or free time to explore and make free use of all of the fort’s facilities.
At 2:00pm, listen out for the siren inviting all guests to assemble in the Mess Hall to sit for a delicious three-course luncheon followed by tea and coffee.
The day concludes with a venture back to Gunwharf Quays at 4:30pm.
There’s a special Mother’s Day menu, too! Starters include:
- Starters: butternut squash purée, crispy vegetables, spiced seeds
- Smoked duck and avocado salad, pancetta, honey ginger dressing
- Hampshire chalk stream trout, prawn tartare, watercress
The choice of main courses is:
- Umami sea bass fillet, crayfish and saffron risotto, sea greens, herb butter sauce
- Spring vegetable ‘vol au vent’, spinach cream, aubergine purée
- Fat hen stuffed corn-fed chicken en croquette with serrano ham, roasted baby vegetables, and red wine jus
And finishing it all off, a selection of desserts:
- St. Clement’s posset, seasonal berries, tuile biscuit
- Dark chocolate tart, chocolate ice cream, chocolate brittle
- Sticky toffee pudding, sea salted caramel sauce
Tickets are available at £125.00 per person, and gift vouchers are available in £50.00 denominations. For reservations, call .