Eight Wealth Management Fareham
The financial world we live in is complex and fast-changing, and at one time or another, we all have to seek financial advice. Eighth Wealth Management, sited in Fareham, are a local, professional, and highly-qualified firm of financial advisers specialising in providing face-to-face advice for individuals.
Eight Wealth Management are proud of their position as a Principal Partner Practice of St. James’ Place Wealth Management PLC, who have a distinctive investment approach and the backing and reassurance of being a FTSE 100 company.
The firm consists of 13 experienced Wealth Management Consultants, with an amazing team of 20 support staff.
They pride themselves on delivering a first-class service for any financial matter that involves you, your family, or your business.
The word ‘Eight’ in ‘Eight Wealth Management Ltd.’ is derived from investment professional Stuart E. Lucas’ eight principles of strategic wealth management:
- Take charge and do it early
- Align family and business interests around wealth-building goals and strategies
- Create a culture of accountability
- Capitalise on your family’s combined resources
- Delegate, empower and respect independence
- Diversify but focus
- Err on the side of simplicity where possible
- Develop future family leaders with strong wealth management skills
These are principles which everyone at Eight Wealth Management adhere to closely, including CEO Ian Riggs, who has worked in the financial services industry since 1992.