Portsmouth Yoga offer classical Hatha Yoga in the heart of Southsea’s Albert Road, with classes for adults, children, pregnant women, and mothers, including workshops for childbirth preparation.
Lucy, the woman behind Portsmouth Yoga, holds the Friends of Yoga Society International (FRYOG) Diploma and has been teaching the physical, mental, and spiritual practice for more than eight years.
She also holds the FRYOG Postgrad Diploma in teaching Yoga for Children, and is a fully-qualified Birthlight teacher for pregnancy and postnatal Yoga.
Lucy more recently gained certification for offering Indian head massages, and is now studying Yoga Therapy with the Devon School of Yoga. She offers therapy in one-to-one sessions or small groups.
Donna, another member of the Portsmouth Yoga team, is also FRYOG qualified, and has a special interest in working with clients with mental health and drug and alcohol problems — an area she has worked in for over seven years.
Portsmouth Yoga is open for all Yoga-related activities, advice, and enquiries.
Hatha Yoga with Lucy
- Monday, 1:00pm to 2:30pm
- Tuesday, 5:45pm to 7:15pm or 7:30pm to 9:00pm
- Wednesday, 9:30am to 11:00am
- Thursday, 7:30pm to 9:00pm
Pregnancy and Postnatal with Lucy
- Tuesday, 10:00am to 11:30am
- Thursday, 5:45pm to 7:15pm
- Early postnatal therapy on Tuesday: 11:45am to 12:45pm (bring baby), booking required
- Postnatal Yoga mums and babies on Wednesday, 11:30am to 12:30am
Yoga Therapy with Lucy
- Restorative Yoga for anxiety and depression on Monday, 9:30am to 11:00am
One-to-one sessions are also available for Yoga therapy with Lucy.